we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
Book Fandom Meeting
- The Hunger Games: ok! Seeing we are the closest to sane, we'll run the meeting today! Mortal Instruments! You have a new book coming out soon?
- Mortal Instruments: *bouncing off the walls* YES YES YES YES YES
- The Hunger Games: Good for you! And Divergent you have movie coming out soon! Divergent? Where are you?
- Divergent: *sobs from corner*
- Percy Jackson: They are still not over Allegiant...
- The Hunger Games: oh...and how are you percy jackson fandom?
- Percy jackson: we are ok. Still have a long wait till our new book...
- Harry Potter: DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR NEW CONTENT?!?
- The Hunger Games: Oh no not again
- Harry Potter: TWELVE YEARS OF IT
- The Hunger Games: Everyone slowly back away
- Harry Potter: IN AZKABAN!!!!!